Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Yes I am INSANE!

Ok so I think the whole breast feeding thing has done the best it can with the post baby weight loss. I still have 15 lbs to lose to get back to where I was. I want to be 40 & fabulous on my birthday next year. Gotta bring in that new decade with a BANG! I planned on running every night, but that's kinda hard with the kids, dinner, bed time routine. So I'm gonna try the Insanity 60 day workout. Yes I must be insane to try it, but I'm gonna go for it. I found it more than half price off online so I won't be out too much $ just in case. Hopefully in 60 days I'll be a hot mama. I'm tired of seeing photos of myself & being disappointed. My mirror is a liar, I'm convinced. When I get up & ready in the morning I think to myself "I look pretty good" but if a photo is taken or I take a quick glance in a different mirror at a store, I about scare myself. Nope no more. Time to get into shape. I'll post before & after photos when I'm done. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment