Friday, May 24, 2013

Going going gone

On Wednesday the moving company showed up & started packing up all our stuff. I was a bit surprised when I saw 2 girls ready to work. Haven't seen that before, but ok. They took 2 days to put all our stuff into boxes then today, Friday, 6 men showed up to put it all in the moving truck. One step closer to our move out west! We are in an empty house, with the exception of the stuff we will take into the trailer. We have both suvs in the garage, which has never happened in the 3 1/2 years we've been in this house. The kids are enjoying the wide open spaces. Emry has all kinds of room to crawl around now. Poor baby was trying to keep up with her siblings while they watched a movie on the floor & they kept moving away from her so she wouldn't touch the dvd player. She had such a tired & frustrated look on her face. At one point she just laid flat on the carpet. I picked her up & a minute later she was zonked. Hey works for me. 5 more nights then we head out to the lake in our trailer. Should be fun times....well in my head I'm thinking this, but in reality we'll see how it all pans out. I pray for no ticks. Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment