Friday, May 24, 2013

Kindergarten here she comes!

My baby girl graduated from pre-school Tuesday evening. She was all decked out in her white cap with a white tassel. I was so proud when she walked up to the microphone to say her verse & she did it perfectly, but I had no doubt. I'm ever so grateful that the school is giving us free copies of the graduation video because my cell phone was a bit slow in starting up & I missed her verse quote. I was able to sit back & enjoy the songs knowing I could watch it all again & again on video. She's growing too fast....as is her attitude. This fall she'll be in kindergarten & with that a longer school day. I'll miss her, but Lord knows a little time apart will do us both good. I hope she gets into a school with wonderful teachers & classmates. Excited for what's to come, but nervous at the same time. Here's to you Annika! I love you to infinity & beyond ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment